There are a broad range of materials and resources available to support you in delivering and improving the quality of apprenticeship standards and supporting delivery of traineeships.
Future Apprenticeships: supporting delivery of apprenticeship standards and end-point assessment
Future Apprenticeships Toolkit – a comprehensive resource providing you with effective practice, actions and tools to help you deliver apprenticeship standards. This will be updated in line with policy announcements.
Mental Health and Apprenticeships – Three case studies showcasing effective practice within the sector around mental health and apprenticeships. They will form part of an in-depth module on mental health in ‘Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in Apprenticeships’, the free online course. Read the news story on the case studies or blog ‘Men and mental health – what does it mean for education and training?‘ for more information.
All the Future Apprenticeships webinars are available to download for free.
Apprenticeship Staff Support Programme (ASSP) resources – the forerunner programme to Future Apprenticeships, practitioner led resources on topics including:
- employer involvement in apprenticeship delivery,
- further improving curriculum development, and teaching, learning and assessment.
Traineeship Staff Support Programme (TSSP) resources – practitioner led resources on topical subjects including;
- improving the quality of teaching including robust initial assessment processes,
- supporting staff to engage with employers,
- supporting learners from vulnerable and excluded groups and communities and those who have protected characteristics.
The full suite of resources, commissioned and funded by the Foundation, can be found on the Excellence Gateway.
You can read more about apprenticeship policy and find wider information on the useful links and developments page.