To be kept up to date on the latest webinars produced by Future Apprenticeships please ensure you are signed up to the Education and Training Foundation’s (ETF) newsletter.
The latest series of webinars on topics such as implementing the reforms and delivering the new standards through to higher level skills. With input from key policy representatives and good practice providers, they are freely available:
- Apprenticeship end-point assessment – my options and opportunities as an assessor. There are significant opportunities for the role, but do you know what knowledge, skills and behaviours you will need? The Strategic Development Network (SDN) address this through evidence from Future Apprenticeships workshops and events. Please register first & Then click here to receive the recording.
- A webinar on the ‘Equality, diversity and inclusion in apprenticeships’ free online course. Supporting front-line apprenticeship staff with equality, diversity and inclusion barriers. Please register first. Then click here to receive the recording.
- Governance webinar; holding the CEO to account – Speakers included Dr Sue Pember OBE, Governance Advisor and HOLEX Director of Policy and External Relations
- Register of Apprentice Training Providers – Response Best Practice: Speakers include Samantha Rye, Head of Programme Implementation – Providers at the Skills Funding Agency (SFA)
- Apprenticeship Funding May 2017 onwards – how this will work for employers and providers: Speakers include Sarah Stear, Head of Apprenticeship Policy Implementation and Nick Ayton, Head of Funding Data and Calculations at the Skills Funding Agency (SFA)
- Using Technology to support the delivery of apprenticeships Speakers include: Carolyn Lewis, Managing Director, Vocational Innovation Limited.
- End-point assessment. Speakers include: Janet Ryland, Head of Funding and Policy Implementation at the Skills Funding Agency (SFA) & Richard Mole, Senior Manager, Programme implementation at the Skills Funding Agency (SFA).
- Consultation on proposals for Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers. Speakers include: Kirsty Evans, Director – Funding and Programmes (Acting), Skills Funding Agency (SFA).
- Maximising apprenticeship recruitment. Speakers include: Paul Warner, Director of Policy and Strategy, AELP & Claire Cummings, Senior Manager, National Apprenticeship Service, Communications and Events, Skills Funding Agency (SFA).
- Leaders & governors of large colleges and training providers. Speakers include: David Gaughan, Director of Apprenticeships, Leeds City College & Benita Notley, Head of Apprenticeships Reform and Standards, Skills Funding Agency (SFA).
- Leaders and governors of medium sized colleges and training providers. Speakers include: Karen Woodward, Deputy Director Apprenticeships and Employer Policy implementation, Skills Funding Agency & Teresa Frith, Senior Skills Policy Manager, AoC.
- Leaders and governors delivering Apprenticeships in Independent Training Providers. Speakers include: James Corbett, Relationship Manager, Apprenticeships Unit, Department for BIS/DfE; David Sampson, Head, Standards Development Team, BIS/DfE Apprenticeships Directorate, BIS and Rob White, Sales Director, Babington Group.
- Higher level apprenticeships. featuring: Dan Simons, Apprenticeships Learner Policy Manager, Skills Funding Agency, Richard Marsh, Operations Director, Capita Talent Partnerships and Alison Cox, Head of Apprenticeships, Chartered Management Institute
- Delivering apprenticeship end-point assessment – my options and opportunities as an assessors. Speakers from the Strategic Development Network (SDN)